Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a small world

Ryan and I went out to eat with our friends Amy and Zach and their little boy this weekend. As we were discussing some of the things that I want for the baby I mentioned a really cute nightlight in the shape of a turtle that projects constellations on the ceiling that I really want but is only registered on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/baby/246T0R8GQWAPD). Turns out that Amy's mother gave her that nightlight and it was too bright for her son, so she is going to let me have it!
I am always amazed at the needs that are met when I just humble myself enough to say what I need. And then God does something crazy like meet a silly want in a totally unexpected way. I love serving a sovereign God who reveals himself in the small things so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hesitant to post personal information on the web.