Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blogging

Well...
This is my first attempt at a blog. Mostly because I figure that my random thoughts and writings about life are not of interest to people who do not know me. But I realize that, especially with a baby on the way, it is difficult to keep in touch with everyone who loves me enough to want to know what is going on in my life.
I am hoping that rather than just pictures of The Baby! I will also use this forum to encourage me in my reading. I will be using this blog as much to keep track of notes and quotes worth remembering as a bunch of pictures and notes for people to view.
I also reserve the right to change my mind about what types of things to post and ramble a bit with my fingers when there is a thought I would like to share.
Much love,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hesitant to post personal information on the web.