Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ringworm

My pride rears its ugly head everytime I talk to the doctor. So since I have to go to the doctor every week, I figured I would get her to take a look at a rash-type something, about the size of a nickel on my belly button. Not that rashes are an OBGYN specialty, but since I have to go anyway...

So the nurse practitioner says probably ringworm. Do you have cats? Yes. Does it itch? Yes. So instead of being happy that I likely have something easy to fix; inside I am screaming: Myyyyy cats would not have ringworm, they are healthy and happy. They would not give me ringworm. Myyyy child will be safe and secure when I bring him home, heeee won't even get a cold much less a fungal infection.

I guess I will use the cream to see if I have ringworm. Oh, and for anyone who worries: ringworm is totally topical no danger to the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hesitant to post personal information on the web.